Team Assistant

Agency Bell
Published
29 May 2024
Location
London, United Kingdom
Job Type
Salary
£23000 - £25000 per annum

Description

Title: Team Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Hours: Full time (potentially part-time)
Location: Hybrid / 1 day in London per week
Salary range: £23k - £25k + benefits
 
The speed read:
Agency Bell are looking for a team assistant to help the smooth running of a small team of consultants (there are 5 of us).
 
The facts:
You will grab hold of the database and make it your home. You want to be the admin kingpin, making sure everything in the business runs smoothly.
 
Some of your responsibilities will include scheduling interviews, purchasing equipment, troubleshooting IT issues (within reason of course), and booking office spaces and restaurants for team gatherings. There is also, perhaps most importantly, copywriting.
 
You’re someone that has a way with words and would enjoy turning a role requirement into anattention-grabbing job advert. You will also help with updating our website and managing social media by planning, writing, and posting content. We really care about the roles we work on, and want to make sure our posts reflect that.
 
This makes up about 30% of the job, the other 70% is admin/PA tasks, and maybe recruitment consulting if that’s something you want to learn!
 
You could be a student looking for work for their gap/placement year, or maybe someone straight out of college looking to build a career in recruitment. We will also be happy to consider people on a part-time basis. Whatever the case, let us know!
 
Please also include a cover letter with your application, we’d love to get a taste of your personality and writing style.
 
You’ll be:

  • Able to write a job ad better than me. 😉
  • Delightful to work with: reliable, light-hearted, patient, keen (and fab attention to detail).
  • Happy to pick up the phone, and great at talking to lots of different people.

 
You’ll have:

  • Incredible people skills and the ability to chat to everyone!
  • Ninja organisational skills, you’re someone who enjoys order and process.
  • Excellent written and team communication skills.

 
 
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website (for design roles)
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.
Job Ref: 34823

Apply
Drop files here browse files ...
Captcha

Related Jobs

Midweight 2D Designer   Windsor, United Kingdom new
18 June 2024
Junior / Midweight UX   London, United Kingdom new
14 June 2024
Consultant (Behavioural Change, Mindset)   London, United Kingdom new
13 June 2024
Annual Reporting Design Director   London, United Kingdom
11 June 2024
Business Development Manager   London, United Kingdom
8 June 2024
Are you sure you want to delete this file?
/