The speed read:
This branding agency is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage the day-today projects, guiding their clients and internal teams from beginning to end.
The role is focused on 5 overarching responsibilities:
- Planning projects, resources, and workflows. Manage what needs to get done when, and by whom, keeping a close eye on the budget.
- Facilitating meetings, conversations, and actions.
- Driving processes. Breaking down projects into actions and tasks, managing their delivery, and taking care of the status at all times.
- Communicating effectively, both in writing and verbally. Translating client ambitions into written project briefs.
- Fostering client relationships. Championing their point of view and feedback.
You’ll be reporting to the Client Services Director and working alongside members of the creative, digital and strategy teams on multiple, different-sized projects.
5+ years’ hands-on experience as a project manager / producer predominantly in branding and ideally within a branding agency environment, managing the project lifecycle from pitching and proposals to brand strategy and asset delivery. Digital experience would be a big bonus.
- An ability to listen and learn from others.
- A can-do, collaborative, always-willing-to-help attitude.
- A composed and personable nature, knowing how to get the best out of others.
- A proactive and goal-oriented mindset, driving projects life cycles.
- Attention to detail and diligence to check through.
A not-fazed-by-anything attitude to working.
Hybrid working model, every Wednesday and Thursday in the office and the rest of the time you can work from home.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK