The speed read:
An award-winning strategic communications consultancy with expertise in corporate reporting, developing sustainability strategies for some of the world’s leading brands is looking for a consultant. If you enjoy working in a busy and dynamic agency environment, but with a strong culture for teamwork, this is the role for you!
You will be working with senior as well as junior members of the team to support strategic corporate communications, ranging from print publications to digital formats (websites, investor landing pages, and microsites). You will work closely with your clients to structure and elevate their corporate story and to adhere to best practice frameworks.
You will be both working closely with the internal client services team, undertaking content reviews of copy, and also be trusted adviser to client-side senior stakeholders, successfully helping them to deliver impactful communications through detailed recommendations and compelling guidance.
We are keeping an open mind on level. You could be someone who has been in and around similar projects and wants to step into consultancy or be a mid-level looking for more responsibility. You will have the chance to work in a well-structured consultancy team, have your voice heard, and benefit from the support and training you require.
- Fluent in current and upcoming regulatory requirements and best practice.
- An experienced consultant across some of the following disciplines: reporting, digital, ESG, accounting, sustainability.
- Someone who has been in an auditing environment, who wants to shift gear.
- A highly organised team player, supporting knowledge share and guidance between teams.
- Keen to add more consultancy strings to your bow.
- A natural aptitude for the advisory and regulatory side of corporate comms.
- Some annual reporting experience, or keen to develop it.
- A track record of delivering consultancy to senior clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Keen listening and clear and concise guidance.