The speed read:
A career-making opportunity to drive growth and success in an agency that creates powerful, smart, beautiful creative work for clients in the property sector.
This agency creates brands, identities, websites and all kinds of creative communications for clients across the world.
It has built significant strength servicing clients across all areas of property marketing for over a decade. They are a successful and resilient business.
The business has entered a period of accelerated (well-managed) growth and needs a new leader to continue its momentum and trajectory.
- Have strong property sector experience (this is a must-have). It could be in any asset class
- Have proven experience at managing and growing a P&L
- Want to grow and build a commercial team
- Want to create a positive and ambitious agency culture
- Provide strategic counsel to local and multi-market clients (with strong support from a brilliant team of Directors)
- Love pitching (and winning)
- Have the appetite to be at the helm, make your mark and drive a significant challenge to grow an (already brilliant) business
- Get to work with the smartest minds and brilliant creatives to deliver work to be truly proud of
- Get to grow an already successful business and work with great people
- Get to work internationally and deepen your knowledge of the sector.
- An MD, Commercial or Business Director, used to winning/running significant sized budgets (agency or client side).
- A strategic thinker
- Great with people: able to lead and motivate
- A fantastic relationship builder, internally and with clients
- A pitch winner and a strategic client partner
- The clearest of communicators: elegant, concise and engaging
- Have clear opinions on the property sector and the opportunities and challenges in it
- Based in London, as the agency builds its presence worldwide (some travel involved, but your focus is on the UK market).
A magical blend of commercial rigour, strategic thinking, inspirational leadership, steely ambition and property marketing know-how.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK