The speed read:
Newly formed studio within a comms agency is looking for a Junior Designer to join their thriving team.
This is a great opportunity to bring real and welcome input to a growing team. The creative work is highly varied; from brand and campaigns to film, animation, motion and social for a mixture of B2B and B2C brands across all sectors including tech. You will be keen to learn how to tell stories while honing your skills as a hands-on designer. You’ll have passion for learning new skills and be up-to date with new trends on content creation, tech and innovation.
Day to day, you’ll be designing and creating assets for three main streams; PR, Digital + Social and Marketing, supporting the social team working on illustrations, branding, social skins, and templates as well as some form of motion and UI.
- A well-rounded designer with strong design skills, considered use of typography and creative ideas, storyboarding, illustration skills, Adobe After Effect and Figma
- A new designer but with circa 1-2 years’ experience in a digital agency (or in-house studio)
- Understanding and appreciative of the distinction between creative expression and the commercial production reality
- Brilliant at working in a team at pace and with a positive mindset
- Ambitious, yet practical and great at problem solving
Bold and original, constantly asking questions, pushing digital boundaries
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK. Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website