The speed read:
A global marketing agency with a roster of world-leading technology clients needs you to oversee design output and mentor a small team.
You will manage a team of designers and artworkers (in total 5-7, in London). You will be able to design hands on to set the tone and show high standards (you have definitely been hands on in the past).
You will have a very strong foundation in graphic design; typography will be a key skill of yours. You will want to guide your team to develop their understanding in this area. You have a keen interest in design systems and principles, information design and data visualisation. The design output is campaigns, white papers, ebooks, infographics, data visualisation and animated content.
Some of it will be about detail and making sure that guidelines are implemented with consistency and accuracy. It will also be about working with 2 international Creative Directors who work in partnership with clients to help them to push their design ambitions and thinking. You are running a team that enables them to do this.
You will have a strong interest in designing for the digital environment and will understand b2b content. You have an enviable eye for detail and consistency and a love of rich information.
You will need to be incredibly organised and enjoy running a tight ship.
You will be working into 2 busy CDs (one in the US), so you can also manage upwards.
The agency offers flexible working, typically with 2 days in the office (Holborn) and 3 days working from home.
- Process-orientated with excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative with a mentoring spirit
- A clear, apolitical communicator
- Genuinely motivated by the best in b2b information design
- A natural manager (you may not have done a lot, but you have been told you are good at it).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC suite
- Experience utilising Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD for digital media.
- An interest in enterprise tech. This would definitely help you get the most out of your role, but it’s not an essential.
- The ability to build UI design and visual identity systems.
Typography and information design ninja with a passion for moulding NextGen creatives.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website (for design roles)
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.