Title Graphic Designer
Job Ref 34743
Job Type Permanent
Job Hours Full-Time
Salary range: £40-50k
The speed read:
An ever-growing bakery and café whose fame is rising faster than its buns is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team.
From initial brief to approval, you will be at the heart of telling the brand’s story in the form of creating beautiful, relevant, and on-brand designs. Your skills will be used to create a variety of assets; from packaging, POS, menus and price lists to digital content - the job is bound to keep you busy. While this does mean you’ll be expected to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines, you won’t be doing it alone - you will be part of a small supportive design & marketing team and will collaborate with external design partners & suppliers.
This role would be ideal for a passionate ‘foodie’ - perks include free food & drinks from the bakery while you are working and 50% off for you, your friends, and family when off the clock. Talking about family, if you are planning to expand yours the company also offers enhanced maternity, new parent and grandparent leave! If that’s not enough to persuade you, perhaps the 24-hour GP support line, high street shopping discounts and a bi-annual salary review will.
- Adaptable, proactive and a great communicator.
- Able to inspire those around you.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to lend a hand to other teams if needed.
- 4+ years of Graphic Design experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of digital software – ie Figma or similar, with motion skills as a bonus
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A folio showing a broad range of work and a playful design eye.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.