The speed read:
A Cambridge-based consultancy is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for illustration and layout to join their studio team.
You will be responsible for designing and creating engaging campaigns that tell stories, explains processes, and motivates change. Clients range from entertainment companies to international pharmaceutical companies. You will collaborate with project consultants to develop concepts and roll these out across touchpoints including; film, animation, presentations, printed materials and digital applications.
You will be able to work efficiently and deliver high-quality work while adhering to brand guidelines for corporate cand consumer clients. You will be creating advanced PowerPoint slide decks and rich and unique infographics; experience creating storyboards for animation and/or animation skills is a plus, as is experience designing for Medical Communications.
- Confident and hard working.
- A passionate and enthusiastic designer who is willing to bring new ideas and techniques to our design offering.
- Looking for a challenging role within a multi-award winning company.
- At least 5-7 years of experience working in a creative environment.
- A strong portfolio to showcase your work.
- A good understanding of how interfaces aid usability.
Someone who can use their design skills to resolve a communication challenge
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.