The speed read:
A progressive consultancy that specialise in sustainability and technology in the built environment are looking for a Communications Coordinator to fill a new role reporting to the Director of Communications.
This is for an all-round comms whiz to join a small but busy team working across all elements of their internal and external communications. You’ll be supporting the communications and external affairs directors, as well as having your own projects to own and develop. This could be keeping internal teams informed and engaged, supporting their wider business objectives across a full range of channels and in general, helping them maintain and develop the quality and quantity of their comms output.
- Interest in how communications work and want to develop your understanding and skills in this area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with close attention to detail and grammar.
- Experience in creating and editing content for a wide variety of audiences and channels including social media and websites.
- Ideally worked with InDesign but most importantly have an interest in visual communication, a good eye for design and are eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and be ready to share your ideas.
Young, energetic and full of passion for communications.
Flexible working with at least 2-3 days in the office.
Given the nature of the role, it would be helpful for this person to be in the office regularly.
This agency has adopted a 9-day fortnight meaning they close their offices one day in every 10.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.