The speed read:
Our client is a successful consultancy that works with global brands and organisations to help them drive internal culture change programmes.
This business creates compelling narratives that drive behavioural change and business improvement, mainly by enabling leaders to engage their people in delivering key business goals. Each engagement programme is tailored to its client’s needs and is designed and managed by an in-house team of creatives and producers, using a multi-disciplined network of freelance experts where necessary. These experts could include business writers and executive coaches through to film makers, designers or event producers.
Working alongside the client delivery teams, this role will drive the company’s ambition to facilitate outstanding client engagement, contribute to the shaping of the best project management practices as well as manage large-scale programmes on budget and in time.
- Provide day-to-day project management, ensuring programmes are delivered on time, within scope and to the highest standards
- Support client teams on strategic account planning and build an understanding of their needs and requirements
- Orchestrate internal and external timings and processes and ensure smooth and consistent communications to all stakeholders
- Create and manage a delivery schedule to be followed closely with input from all the different teams
- Manage project budgets, commercial administration, and resources
- Contribute to client pitches, proposals and programme documentation
- Participate in establishing and maintaining project management best practices across the business
- Build a long-term role in the development of the agency’s programme capability
- Passionate and understanding of the importance of narrative and storytelling within a business setting
- A proven project / programme manager, with experience either agency or brand side, comfortable managing internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, with excellent planning and prioritising skills plus excellent attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys solving complex problems and can deal with unexpected challenges
- Able to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships at all levels, both with colleagues and clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a solutions-orientated attitude
Ambition and commitment to become a key player.