Title Account Manager
Job Ref 34744
Job Type Contract (5 months)
Job Hours Full time
Salary range: £40-45k
The speed read:
An award-winning B2B digital content marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their amazing team. They work with some of the most fascinating tech companies around the world and while they’re 100% serious about their vision, don’t be scared to show your true colours - they champion a playful and creative approach in all that they do.
You’ll take on an integral role in a team full of incredible people, from designers and writers to project managers and campaign strategists, who skilfully navigate their customers through the digital market labyrinth towards the results they want. Your job is akin to a map maker, you’ll be taking strategic briefs and transforming them into clear instructions for the internal teams, with realistic budgets and timeframes for the clients. These campaigns will include eBooks, animations, and other forms of creative content.
The role doesn’t stop there, being someone who enjoys talking to people and thrives in a customer-facing environment, it’ll be up to you to give clients frequent updates on the progress and results of their projects. Since there are quite a few going on at the same time, you’ll have keen attention to detail and a background in delivering digital projects and campaigns for B2B clients.
- Hungry to learn more about tech markets.
- A highly organised team player, supporting knowledge share and guidance between teams.
- Familiar with all things digital.
- Speedy at what you do, without losing details in the process.
- 2+ years in a client facing role.
- The ability to build client relationships.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of MS office and Google tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Keen listening and the ability to give clear and concise guidance.
Please attach CV.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.