Title: Account Director
Job Type: Permanent
Job Hours: Full time
Location: Hybrid (Mondays in office, 2 days from home, 2 days flexible)
Salary range: £55k-£65k
The speed read:
A highly collaborative, independently owned communications agency is looking for an Account Director.
Annual reports are your bread and butter; you know the landscape, lifecycle and pace of corporate reporting and communication inside out and enjoy being part of it.
You know exactly how to engage a client to get all the information you need, and if something seems a little bit off, you’re not afraid to challenge what they have told you. You’re also confident in your networking and can involve yourself in new business, proposal writing, pitch prep and presentation.
On a personal level, you’re the sort of person that is confident in their leadership skills and enjoys helping your team develop, and you encourage your Account Managers to see the opportunities that sit with clients. You’re also someone who enjoys learning and would like to expand your knowledge into the digital reporting field.
- Able to write a stand-out proposal.
- Comfortable with a lot of autonomy.
- Able to take control and direct the course of the project.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders, clients, and internal teams.
- Able to scope cost and confidently discuss and negotiate budgets with clients.
- Previous annual reporting experience.
- 5+ years in the industry as AD or AM.
- Great commercial awareness and ambition.
- Natural networking skills.
Please attach your CV.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.
Job Ref: 34756