An experienced and versatile Studio Manager is required for this medium sized agency in Clerkenwell.
This design agency has the ambition to be one of the top ten independent strategic communication consultancies in the international markets in which it operates. Its skills and experience are in advising organisations about brand, digital and corporate reporting. They are looking for an experienced Studio Manager who understands corporate communications.
This is a new role born out of the need to manage more efficiently the traffic of creative briefs and New Pitch briefs into and out of the creative/design department.
The growth of their client base and volume of new briefs means they now require a dedicated and experienced person to ensure the smooth flow of work from brief to client presentation.
This role will suit a motivated and driven Studio Manager with excellent organisational skills, a logical thinker and clear communicator. Someone who has a thorough understanding around the design/creative process. And, can think on their feet!
- Managing and planning all new briefs through the creative
- Liaising between account handling, project management & production
- Holding weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and
- sorting paperwork accordingly
- Booking all creative meetings, WIPs, Presentations etc.
- Overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track and on time
- Ensuring time-sheets are completed on time
- Working alongside and reporting into the Creative Director
- Experience of managing fast turn around multi functional briefs
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of production processes, some print buying might be required
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Must be flexible, cool-headed and happy to work in a busy
- Resource experience
- Experience of working on financial or corporate accounts
Please send folio/cv to email@example.com